What's the hottest hair trend right now? It's candy-colored vibrant hair!
This style has a way of transforming any outfit into a fashion statement.
It's a bold, stylish way to showcase your individuality and have everyone doing a double take. guide to rocking this cool hair trend the right way!
• Stick to a "neutral" pastel color such as pink, peach, blue, violet, mint, etc. It will be easier to match your clothes and accessories with a softer color.
• If you want to get creative and dye your hair two different colors, be sure the colors blend well together -- such as blue and purple or blue and pink. Don't go for more than two colors at first.
• "Your skin tone is the basis to your hair so you want to make sure they complement one another," says Madame Claude. Does your skin have warm, more yellowish tone or does it have a cool, more pinkish tone? The more contrast between your hair color and skin tone, the more dramatic your look will appear. If you choose a hair color that is similar to your eye color or complements it, the combination will give a more natural look. It all depends on the look you are going for, not everyone wants the natural look.
• Think about whether you want to dye your hair one solid color or highlight it. Ombre gives a more natural blended look which starts with a darker color at the root of the hair to a lighter finish at the end using the same color tone.
• Choosing a hair color can be difficult and terrifying at the same time. If you're permanently dyeing your hair, you want to make sure you speak to our stylists about the color as well as the safest way to do it.
To get candy-colored hair, you most likely have to bleach or use high lift tints on your hair. Bleaching your hair eliminatessome of your natural oils. Here are Madame Claude's tips on how to maintain and/or restore your hair's health after any high lift coloring
• It is better to wash your hair with cooler water.
• and parabin - free shampoos.
* Use the recommended products (shampoos, conditioner, styling products and serums that your stylist recommends
• for your hair every time you wash your hair
• Try to go some time between washes. If your hair gets dirty easily, use our recommended dry shampoo -- it can be a lifesaver.
• Research shows that applying vinegar to freshly dyed hair can help the color hold better.
Such as hair straighteners and curling irons. Ask your stylist about the proper way to use your iron on your hair
Hair serums coat your hair and protect it from the heat caused when styling it. It also prevents everyone's worst nightmare: FRIZZ
If you are not ready or do not want to commit with coloring your hair with high lift you can try some of these alternatives to permanently dyeing your hair
Hair chalking is a quick, simple and an inexpensive alternative to dyeing your hair and it will wash out.
• C These extensions will add that pop of color to your hair without having to color your own hair.