Sunday, December 27, 2015

The 9 Hottest Hair Trends of 2015 from Claude Thomas Salon and Spa

The 9 Hottest Hair Trends of 2015

2015 was a HUGE year for our clients and their #hairgoals. From granny gray to glitter roots to the perfect shadow root—social media was blowin' up with all sorts of hot trends. Here at Claude Thomas, we believe in keeping our fingers firmly on the pulse, so you know exactly what's fresh the moment it happens. And it's over yet! Before ringing in the New Year, here's a recap of 2015's best of the best in trends.

    Granny Grey Hair


   Sand Art hair color


 Shadow/Rooted Blondes


    Fluid hair-painting “Balayage”


 Bronde


  Rose Gold hair color



    The Wob

   Glitter hair/beards



   Metallics




 


2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    rogaine reviews

    ReplyDelete